About Think Though Math
Think Through Math is an adaptive online learning program that deepens students’ understanding of critical math concepts and problem-solving skills. The program is available through the Texas SUCCESS program to students in grades 3-8.
Think Through Math provides motivation + computer-adaptive instruction + LIVE state-certified teachers + actionable data. When students use the program consistently and complete 3 lessons a week, significant gains are made in math achievement.
- LIVE Instructional Support – students receive immediate feedback as well as access to LIVE, state-certified math teachers
- System collects data, and adjusts instruction to meet a student’s needs
- High quality instruction and interventions that match individual students’ learning needs
- Effective, logical progressions from less sophisticated topics to more sophisticated ones
- Concepts and skills that are directly related to later success with algebra
- Spanish Support - visual, auditory, simple language, Spanish translations and lessons structured in consistent ways–all so that students can focus on the math.